This is the place to find everything you need to know about Gating!
- Overview of Gating in Cytobank
- Choose a compensation on which to draw a gate
- The Difference Between a Gate and a Population: Using the Population Manager and considerations for deleting and renaming gates
- Hidden gates: a gate is tied to a compensation, channel selection, and scale settings, and is visible only when they are set accordingly
- The "Apply" and "Apply and Return" buttons and gate versioning
- Seeing gate location across all files in the experiment (Check Gates functionality)