There are two ways to reset a password on Cytobank. The first can be done while logged out, the second can be done from within the application while logged in.
1) Reset a forgotten password
- Navigate to the correct Cytobank where your account is registered. You can make sure you are at the correct location by checking the URL. Note that if you are not at the correct Cytobank, your account credentials will not be found.
- Click on the Forgot Password link and follow the instructions.
- Wait for the password reset Email to reset your password. If the email doesn't come, make sure to check your spam filter and talk to your IT department to make sure it isn't being filtered out, and if so, ask them to whitelist Cytobank emails. You can also get in touch with Cytobank Support if you otherwise have trouble.
2) Reset your password while logged in
- Navigate to the User Account Settings page by clicking on your username at the top right corner of Cytobank, and then clicking again on "Account Settings".
- In the "Authentication" section, enter your current password and your new password, and then click "Update Account."